Friday, April 11, 2008

When Life Gives You Lemons...


So this have been a rather eventful week, and not always in the best ways possible. I have already posted about Tyson and I having to move the closing date back on our home. As an update, I am of course still worried, but it is getting better.
I got a fun surprise on Wednesday though. I went to the dentist last week after I had chipped a tooth and I was told that I need to get a root canal. Not a fun thing or cheap, but doable. I went back on Wednesday for a consult and I found out that my dental insurance cancelled on January! (kind of embarrasing to be an insurance agent and to not have insurance). Anyway, I spent a couple of hours that day just freaking out and then finally calmed myself down. I kept thinking of this old yiddish proverb which says that "we make plans and God laughs." I had made all of these plans with our budget (because I am horribly insane about that, just ask Tyson) and now I have to rework everything to make this work. I just could not help but wonder if I would ever be able to catch a break. We finally have Tyson working agan (and he is LOVING his job by the way) and now we have some not so fun big expenses!
Anyway, Wednesday night on has been SO much better. I have figured out a way to make the root canal work without paying over $2000 which of course makes me happy. I got my quarterly bonus early than I though and it was for more than I thought it would be. And, tomorrow I am taking my little brother and sister to a festival and on a hot air balloon ride!
Basuically the point is, it's all okay. Even when everything seems to be going wrong, it is all okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment