Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Day!

So today being the first official day of Winter, I should not have been suprised to see several inches of snow on the ground when I woke up this morning. I love the look of snow much it can be a nightmare. Anyway I was unsure of what Oscar's response would be. So, this afternoon Tyson shot the gate and we let him out. I don't think that I have ever seen anyone enjoy the snow more.

He just ran all over, jumped in the deepest drifts and kept eating the snow. He just played in it for ever, running trough it and flicking it in his face. Tyson and I of course were freezing so we just wanted to go back inside. Oscar just kept playing thoughand didn't seem to mind the cold and the wind at all.I'm glad that he likes the snow because it looks like we are expecting a lot of it over the next week and beyond. Good for Idaho, bad for driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment