Friday, February 12, 2010

...Nine Months...

Lily Ann is nine months old today! I can hardly believe that we are 3/4 of the way through her first year.

At the doctor's office this morning she weighed in at 21 pounds 6 ounces and she was 27 1/2 inches long.

She is learning new skills every day. She loves to clap her hands when I clap mine and she tries to pull herself up all the time and is managing to do it more and more. Still no crawling, but I think that being sick for the last 5 weeks has had something to do with that. Who feels adventurous when they are sick. She does try though. She spends a lot of time up on all fours and rocking, but she tends to either move backwards or face-plant. Any day now though she is just going to take off on me.

As always, another month means another onesie.
The front:
The back:
I finished this onesie weeks ago but forgot to take pictures of it until after I had her dressed this morning. So no pictures of just the onesie today.

Lily showing us the front and her beautiful smile. She has been sick so it isn't as bright as usual, but still beautiful.
Showing us the back and up on all fours.Sitting with her luvy.And reading a Valentine's story book.This month she has acquired four new teeth. She is very protective of them so I couldn't get a good picture. One of her front teeth came in a couple of weeks ago and the second just popped through so they are not even for now, but I'm sure that they will balance out soon enough.Lily has also graduated from the high chair to a booster seat. Our dining room is not overly large and the bulky high chair was taking up a lot of space so we opted for the much smaller booster chair. It takes up much less room and she can sit up to the table with us.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, yay! Healthy and happy! I can't believe it, but she's getting more and more adoable each day! Her smile always makes me giggle like crazy! Thanks for all the photos. Lily sure brightens my day. =)

    ReplyDelete