Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Dress

I finished Lily's Easter dress this morning and I am so excited about it! I made it a little big because I wanted it to fit for more than 3 months, but it still fits now. For pictures of her wearing it you will have to check back on Easter Sunday.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the finished product. This is an original pattern. The skirt is a lace entrelac motif that I just fell in love with!
I added the little flower here at the waist. And due to the entralac motif we ended up with a beautiful scalloped edge. Here is the back view with the little pearl button on top.
And of course, a matching hair clip just because I had to.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jenn, this is sooo beautiful! Lily's going to look so cute for Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Too cute! So glad to see you started selling all your cute stuff on line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know I already told you, but this is absolutely gorgeous Jenn! Cant wait to see pictures of Lily in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love it! You must have worked so hard on it. What a great mom!

    ReplyDelete