Friday, December 10, 2010

Random Early December Cuteness

Christmas is near, and one of the great things about Christmas is Christmas candy. This evening I got started and made fudge. The first batch was too runny, but the second was perfect. Lily wanted to help so I let her lick the spoon.
Its a good think that she likes to brush her teeth so much because that was the only way to get her to give back the spoon.
Yesterday I was out running a few errands and Lily was with Tyson and I came home to find this. She never does this for me, ever, but she always crashes after playing with her daddy.
And this was Sunday. She loves her puppy and likes to feed him. I guess that she thought that it would be easier for him to eat if she got it out of the bowl for him.
She is such a sweet girl, and she loves to be helpful. She helps me clean and she "helps" my sisters take care of their babies as much as she can.

On the pregnancy front everything is going along very smoothly so far. I had another doctor appointment today along with my GTT and I am awaiting those results. Mostly I want to know my iron levels because I am feeling overly tired and I was anemic with Lily so I think that might be my problem this time around. Charlotte loves to squirm and kick so I get regular reminders from her that she is there and growing. I have been having a lot of hip, lower back, and sciatic pain (shocking, I know) so this week I visited a chiropractor and I'm going again next week to see if he might be able to help me a bit. But discomfort aside, so far so good. My blood pressure is still good, and with Lily it was getting rather high around this point so that makes me hopeful that this pregnancy will be a little less problematic than my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment