Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank Heaven for Weed and Feed!

So, our lawn was terrible! When we moved in it was nothing but a patch of weeds with a little bit of grass in there. Over the last three to four weeks (basically as long as we have owned the house) Tyson and I have been working on it all the time, weeding, trimming, and fertilizing. And now we are finally starting to see results. We still have a long way to go, mostly with leveling out the yard and such and planting grass where there were weed patches before, but I can now say that I am no longer embarrassed by my yard. I know that sounds really silly, but I am thrilled with how well it is coming along. Just as a note, isn't it crazy that as we grow up this is the kind of stuff that we care about? It's funny how things change...

No comments:

Post a Comment