Monday, October 12, 2009

...Five Months...

Yet another month has passed. Today our little Lily is 5 months old!

She is weighing in at 17 lbs 3 oz and is 24.5 inches long. She has grown so much in the last five months, and even though I miss my newborn baby, this fun interactive phase is great. She loves to play and talks all day long. She can even give kisses!

Another month means another onesie.
The Front:The Back:
And of course we have Lily as our model:
The Front:The Back:With her Luvy:She isn't loving tummy time these days, but she does scoot herself around quite a bit.Daddy wanted to try ironing board surfing. I'm not so sure that I like this idea.We have started playing around with solids and I think that this is her way of telling us that she would like to try bananas next.

1 comment: