Thursday, December 3, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

I love Christmas, but this year is something new all together. Now that we have Lily I find myself thinking about so many different things and it is a little more stressful than before, but so much more fun. I love planning things for our own little family and working out some new traditions of our own little family.
I always try to get things done early so that I can relax and enjoy the season. Tyson hates shopping around Christmas so he stays happiest if the only store that we go to between Thanksgiving and Christmas is the grocery store. So, all of our shopping is done, gifts are wrapped and all is well. Our tree is up and Lily is fascinated with it, especially the lights.It looks like Lily and Oscar are trying to open some packages a little early.

No comments:

Post a Comment