Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lily's Birthday Party

This year for Lily's birthday we decided that she would get a little party with a few friends.  It was small and simple, but the girls all seemed to have a lot of fun.  It was cold this morning with some really gusty winds, but they died down this afternoon, allowing us to play outside.

Since Lily is my little gardening queen we potted flowers for each of the girls to take home and grow.

The wind kept the pinwheels going much of the time, which the girls loved.
 Tyson's graduation gift came a bit early and my surprise was ruined (darn that FedEx guy!) so I set it up this afternoon and I'm sure glad that I did, the girls loved swinging in the hammock.
 Snack table
 I just made a little cake since I also made cake pops.
 Cake is always good!
 And so are presents!  Lily worse that dress-up dress to bed tonight.  I'm wondering if I will ever be able to get it off of her. 
We had a great time, I can't believe how quickly my baby girl has grown up!  I swear that she was a tiny baby just the other day and now here she is, a kid, not even a toddler anymore!

1 comment: