Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day

 My aunt has this great tradition, each year on Mother's Day she has photos taken with each of her children.  I've decided to adopt it for myself.  Partly because, as the mother, I am pretty much always the one behind the camera, rarely do I get photos of my children and I together, so I thought that it would be fun.  This year, however, Mother's Day was a little busy around this house and my would-be photographer was super sick so I put it off a week.  This Sunday before church Tyson took a few pictures for me and I love them!
 My sweet little Charlotte is such a joy, she laughs, plays, and keeps me on my toes.  I just couldn't image life without her and her spunky little personality.

 Lily has the sweetest disposition of any child that I have ever known.  She is happy, curious, and an active learner.  She amazes me every day!
Sunday also marked a big day for our little Lily.  She finally has long enough hair to make a ponytail!
I also had a fun little project last week.  I have been dying to make these tiered planters that I found on Pinterest a while back, but pots can be spendy!  Shopko had them on sale last week for 50% off which made the project totally doable, so I picked up the planters, painted them, and stacked them up.  I can't wait for all of the flowers to finish filling in.  I love the bright colors against our very bland colored home.

No comments:

Post a Comment