Thursday, July 19, 2012

4th of July

I'm a little late posting about the 4th of July, I'm usually so on top of this, but well, I've been lazy.  With our computer down it takes a lot more effort to upload photos and post updates because this old update is a little on the slow side.

For the 4th of July we went to a party at the home of some friends where the girls swam in the pool and we enjoyed good company and a really yummy potluck.  This is how the girls helped me get ready for the potluck.
In the evening I took the girls over to my parents' home for their neighborhood fireworks show.  Charlotte was fascinated!

 Lily liked them too, but only at a distance.
 Except for sparklers, the girl LOVES her sparklers!
 It was a great fireworks show, the girls loved it!  We all lined up along the path and we ended up moving our chairs back a bit as the fireworks got bigger.  Lily liked to be behind us so whenever we moved our chairs back, Lily moved hers back farther.  I gave up and let her sit where she wanted to, and she was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment