Sunday, November 25, 2012

Charlotte's First Haircut

It was time.  Charlotte is 21 months old now, it was about time to trim her hair, not because she has a lot of hair, but rather because the way that it was growing in.  The girl had a mullet, and it had to go.

I had to search through pictures to find a good "before" shot.  Thankfully Lily had taken my camera and gone on a spree and along the way nabbed this one.  This photo is a couple of months old, so it was longer.
 Overall she was good about letting me trim it.  The girl is not great about sitting still so it was a job to get her to sit still long enough to make just a few simple cuts.
 Every time I tried to take a picture of the back she would throw herself backwards on Tyson's lap and laugh.  She thinks that it is funny to drive me nuts like this.
 I finally managed to get a picture.  Nothing fancy, just a straight trim along the back.  Hopefully I can let it grow for a while now.  I'm not expecting much though, it takes a while for my girls' hair to grow.
Speaking of hair, Lily finally has enough for my to really get to play with.  I'm loving it...and she tolerates it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment