Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Nine Months

Life moves on.  I've really wanted it to just stop for a little while this week, but it just doesn't work that way. 

Gideon is nine months old today.  This little guy must have hit a growth spurt because all of the sudden the pants that he wore last week are way too short and I know that my dryer isn't broken.
He crawls all over the place, pulls himself up on everything around him, and is cruising all over the place.

 He also puts everything in his mouth, EVERYTHING!  He's working on his 3rd and 4th teeth.  I have been able to see them for days, but they still haven't broken through.
  He is such a boy!  He loves cars, balls, and tearing things apart as much as possible.
We sure love this little guy, and maybe someday, SOMEDAY, I'll get a full night's sleep again.

1 comment:

  1. He's worth the broken nights of sleep! I would love to see all the pictures in a row so you can actually see him growing. I love that you take all the pics on the same blanket. =)

    ReplyDelete