Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finally!

So I started this project on July 2nd and today I finally finished it! Okay, so I've been a bit lazy and I keep getting side tracked...but today I finally finished painting my dining room! These pictures are a little dark for some strange reason. My dining room really is the brightest room in our house with all the windows and such. Anyway, I love the color! It was the one room in the house that I knew that I could get away with painting red, so I did it. It fits rather well with the gold colored living room as well. Now the only room that I have yet to paint upstairs is my kitchen, but I'll get that done next month. I can't wait until that one is finished. Anyway, I'm thrilled with how it turned out. I love owning my own house and getting to do whatever I want to it!

1 comment:

  1. Amy and I love your colored walls - they look really cute. We can't wait to have our own house to spruce up! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete