Friday, July 4, 2008

One Man's Trash...

So, I have developed a new hobby over the last year. I love to take used and unwanted items from other people, refurbish them, and then use them for my house. Yesterday I made another fantastic find. I went on Craigslist and found a gal who had two little bistro sets that she wanted to be rid of. I called her and picked them up last night. On the way home I went to the store and bought a couple of cans of spray paint. I hosed everthing off really well last night and let them sit overnight and then got up this morning and started painting. I love how they are turing out! I ran out of spray paint so I need to go and get some more to finish, but they are great. Again, I let Tyson pick the color and he really wanted the copper color. I had no idea that any guy would have such strong opinions about color, but Tyson does. Anyway, it is just another fun project that I am in the middle of. I have also been painting my dining room and living room today, so I am painted out right now! Just taking a bit of a break and then...back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment