Sunday, February 1, 2009

Spring Please!

I haven't been updating this blog much. but that is mostly because I don't feel like much is going on in our lives. Tyson has changed shifts which is both good and bad. Good because we don't have to get up at 4:30am anymore and bad because I'm home by myself in teh evenings and I keep riunning out of things to do to keep me busy. Last week I made valences to match the bedding that I made a few weeks ago. I have a few more little projects in mind, but I am getting bored with them right now.
I am ready for winter to be over with. I have been working on projects indoors lately but I have been getting a little stir crazy. I want to be outside, but it is still too cold and there isn't much to do out there at this time of year anyway. I am getting excited though. I can't wait to put in our garden, finish repairing our lawn, and plant some flowers. Besides, I have missed the sun. April just can't come soon enough. Oh, and then of course there is the whole baby being born in May thing, that should be fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment