Thursday, April 16, 2009

Books Shelves

When we moved last April a couple of my book shelves broke in the move. Since that time Tyson and I have planned on building some new ones so I have had all of the books that I couldn't fit on my other shelves sitting in Lily's closet. Well, now I need that closet so we had to figure something out. I've been bugging Tyson about it and this week he finished the project! We have had this nook that is worthless space and so we decided to place some built-in shelves there. I love them! We filled them up and the sad thing is that I still need more space for books... Well, I don't think that it is sad.

2 comments:

  1. You remind me of myself. I have a milliondy books. I wroked at a bookstore for over a year and we were allowed to borrow books, otherwise I would have well over 200 more. All of mine are is storage. **sigh** I miss having time to read. Enjoy every last second you have left to read. It will be gone before you know it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! If I didn't live in an apartment I would totally copy you. I have one book shelf that I'm constantly afraid is going to fall over when the dogs run around.

    ReplyDelete