Sunday, April 26, 2009

Milestone

One year ago today Tyson and I made the biggest purchase of our lives, we bought our house! It has been a fun adventure for us. We love our old house (she is 94 years-old this year) and we have really enjoyed fixing up the yard the the interior. It is still a work in progress, but we really have come a long way.
I had this idea to do a slide show of before and after for the improvements that we have made, but silly me I broke my camera. I'm getting a new one tomorrow though so I'll work on the slide show and put it up later this week.

3 comments:

  1. Your house is adorable. It reminds me of the one I grew up in when I was tiny with my mom. Serious accomplishment! Can't wait to see the slideshow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a milestone to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little house is so adorable. I'm imagining all the crafty little things you will do to it in time on the outside and the inside!!!

    ReplyDelete