Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Daily Dose of Cuteness

I caught these pictures of Lily the other day and I thought that I would share. Here is your daily dose of cuteness.She is sitting in the chair in her room smiling at her daddy.Lily in her Bumbo. We picked it up at a yard sale this last weekend and she loves it! She can sit up in it and watch me which is wonderful because it allows me to get more done around the house.I'm finding motherhood to be more than I expected in a lot of ways. I love my little girl more than I ever thought possible. I look at her when she smiles and talks to me and my heart melts! And while she is the best baby girl anyone could ask for, I am amazed at how much of my time she takes up. I struggle to keep my home as clean as I would like and the laundry done. Maybe I just need to get more acclimated to this new role.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the cuteness! She has such a cute smile and I love those chubby little cheeks! I agree, being a mommy is more than I ever imagined it would be in so many ways, the love, the time and the balancing act!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely soo cute!! I remember feeling the same way. I'm not sure what changed, but either it got easier or else maybe my standards are lower than they were before. You'll adjust one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete