Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Learned to Knit!

So I was looking for a cute crocheting pattern and I came across the cutest little knitted hoodie pattern. I figured, "why not?" so I went and bought what I needed and sat down to instructional videos online and learned to knit.
I finished my first project today and I kinda like how it turned out. Okay, so it isn't totally finished, but I'll pick up some buttons for it tomorrow. It is still a little big on Lily, but that is fine as it was over 90 degrees here today!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jenn...it is WONDERFUL!!! That is so great and you tought yourself! I am so envious lol I may have to commission a pair of the booties you crochet and a sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jen! Way to go you crafty girl! P.s. did you ever finish those mary janes you were knitting a while ago? I wanna see if so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I agree, I might have you make a sweater like this in Navy blue for Jonnie! =)

    ReplyDelete