Saturday, September 12, 2009

...Four Months...

Another month has passed by and I just realized that we are now a third of the way through Lily's first year. I can not believe how time flies with a baby!

I don't have exact stats at the moment, but she is now over 15.5 pounds and over 24 inches long. Our little girl is getting so big!

Any way, another month means another onesie and new pictures.
The front:The back:
And of course the Lily Bug being our model.
The front:The back:With her luvy:And, last of all, the tooth that is starting to make it's way through!

3 comments:

  1. I love the look on her face as you're trying to get a picture of her tooth! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is growing so fast!!! It is crazy how fast time flies now that the kiddos are here. She looks like she is a little confused at what you are doing in the tooth pic. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics! I can't believe next week my Lilly is going to be 5 months! Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete