Tuesday, January 12, 2010

...Eight Months...

Today our little Lily girl is 8 months old!

I know that I say this every month but I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. She is at such a fun age. She spends her days discovering new things and becoming more and more are of what is around her. She is so sweet and interactive, it really makes my days a lot of fun.

She is certainly growing though. She is currently around 19 pounds and is 26-27 inches long. She won't hold still long enough for me to be entirely accurate.

And no without further ado, the onesie!
Front:
Back:Lily showing off the front:Lily showing off the back:And sitting with her luvy:She didn't hold still for pictures this morning. She just wanted to be on the go!And like last month, here is a six month comparison. She is getting so big!











And finally a couple of videos.
She has learned how to make the chair in her room rock and she is trying so hard to crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment