Friday, January 27, 2012

....Eleven Months....

Can you believe it, just one more month until our little girl is one year old!

I know that I say this every time, but she is growing so fast!  She is walking, but not all of the time.  She still prefers to crawl, but will walk short distances.  She has 8 teeth and is working on #9 and #10.  Charlotte has also started talking, she can say "mama" and "dada".  She has been babbling for a while, but now she will point at Tyson and say "dada" and reach to me and say "mama".  She is also pointing to things to indicate what she wants.  Our girl is just growing up!
I swear, the piggy must have shrunk, remember when they were just about the same size?
It was tough to get pictures of her this morning, she is such a busy little bee, always on the move.  I'd sit her down in the chair and by the time I lifted my camera she was up and rocking the chair.
Charlotte is also becoming very interested in her toys.  She cuddles her babies and her piggy, and tries to mimic Lily when playing with blocks and coloring.
Lily really wants Charlotte to be walking.  Every time Charlotte stands up to walk Lily runs over and yells "hands" and holds her hand and helps her walk around the room.
My sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment