Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Not so eventful updates

One great benefit of warmer weather is that the girls and I get to spend a lot more time outside.  Charlotte's favorite things to do outside are to play in the sandbox, annoy...I mean...try to play with her sister, and play with our dog Oscar.  She throws the ball a whole 2 feet and he still fetches it and hands it back to her.
 Lily is active as ever.  She loves being in the garden with her daddy, playing in the sand, and exploring.  Lately she has been very intent on climbing the tree.  Now, she can't climb it on her own, not even close, but she is determined to try so sometimes I help her and give her a boost up.
 Our Spring flowers are in bloom and the girls are just fascinated by them.  The challenge is keeping Charlotte from ripping them to pieces.

 Snack time is always best when spent outdoors, and apparently with your princess dolls.  Have I mentioned that my girls are a little nuts?
 In other news Tyson read Lily "The Lorax" as her bedtime story a week ago and it has become her new favorite.  It's a little long, but I don't mind.  I've been reading the same 2 books for over 3 months now and I was ready for a change.
Our lives are all kinds of exciting, huh?  Well, this is how I like it.  We have a simple little life here and I couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment