Saturday, March 9, 2013

Making Sun-Catchers

Winter seems to be especially long when you have young children at home that are just itching to get outside again.  I've been trying to find projects to keep the girls busy and entertained as we wait out the last clod days before Spring.  I found this great idea on Pinterest for melted bead sun-catchers and decided to give them a try.  They turned out to be very simple and the girls had fun sorting the beads and placing them in the muffin tins.   
 Lily loves them and talks about them almost every time we walk in and out of the back door.
 We made a couple with the girls' initials in them as well.
The blog that I got this idea from also made a large sun-catcher using a cake pan.  I think that I need to give that a try sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment