Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tie-Dying

While we were visiting I mentioned to my sister-in-law that all summer I'd been thinking that it would be fun to tie-dye with the girls, but I just hadn't gotten to it yet.  We decided to do it while we were there so one evening on her way home from work Brittany picked up some shirts and a dye kit and we got the work.  Charlotte was excited!
 Lily was still working on her ice cream.
 Brittany found some while cotton skirts as well for the girls so they got to help us dye those.
Tyson and I even got to do a shirt and I did a onesie for Gideon.  We got a picture of us all together, which incidentally, is the first picture of all 5 of us.
 Lily calls it her rainbow shirt and wore it for 3 day straight.
 Charlotte loves that hers is "pink and lellow"
 Not sure what little man here thinks yet, but I think he's cute as a button.

1 comment: