Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Lights at Temple Square

We spent Thanksgiving down in Utah with the Hansens, and since we were in the area we decided to take the girls up to Salt Lake City to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square. Lily was so excited to see more Christmas lights. Earlier in the week I had taken the girls to the tree lighting at the capital and Lily was in awe of the big tree and the lights, so I knew that she would love going to Temple Square.
Charlotte was wide-eyed most of the time, it was cold, but she was happy.
Finally, a picture of all four of us. We don't have many of these, and even fewer pictures where Tyson smiles. I love this one!
Lily was so happy! She spent most of the time on Grandpa's shoulders points at the lights and yelling "Christmas!" over and over again.
I love how magical this season is for my little girls.
The lights were just beautiful, as always.


1 comment:

  1. Holidays are so much more fun with kids. I love experiencing everything for the first time all over again with them. Enjoy your sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete