Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween

We had so many Halloween activities this year, I was exhausted by the time Halloween rolled around.  Tyson had classes so it was just me and the kiddos.  I managed to get some cute pictures of my pirate crew in their costumes before we set out.
 Charlotte spent an hour eating a blue airhead before this photo was taken, hence the blue chin.
 My littlest swashbuckler!
 Lily and Charlotte had been talking about being pirates for Halloween for months and were so excited for their costumes.  Lily already has next year's costumes planned...it is going to be interesting, but I'm banking on her changing her mind between now and then.
Since I was on my own I decided to take the kids to the mall for some trick-or-treating and then we went to the Jenkins' home for some homemade hot chocolate, maple bars, and good company.

1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job on those costumes! They are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete