Sunday, August 7, 2011

On the move...already?

All babies are different, I've always known this I guess but I'm not sure that it really sunk in until I had my second child. Charlotte and Lily have such different little personalities. Lily was a very calm baby who stayed in one place and examined her surroundings, Charlotte, however, is always on the move and exploring.

Lily didn't crawl until she was nearly 10 months old, but Charlotte will not stay in one place. She has learned to get up on all fours and is now launching herself around the room. She is not even 5 1/2 months old yet and my bet is that she will be crawling within a week. I'm not ready for this!

This video is 4 days old and even in the last 4 days she has mastered being up on all fours and scooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment