Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa's 60th Anniversary

This last weekend the kids and I drove to Blackfoot to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.  It was so wonderful to get to see so many aunts, uncles, and cousins and of course catch up with my amazing grandparents.  I'm lucky, my grandparents are wonderful people who have set such a great example for how we should live our lives.  They have worked hard, attained an education, given service all of their lives, been devoted to their faith, and more than anything raised a large family of wonderful people who have all gone on to have great lives of their own.  They are my role models.  When I grow up I want to be just like my grandma.  I don't think that I can ever live up to that, but I'm sure trying.

It was fun to get to introduce them to my baby boy.
 My girls didn't feel like posing for a picture, but that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment