Friday, July 19, 2013

Two Months

Our little man continues to grow and grow.  Today he is two months old and he has nearly doubled his birth weight.  He is measuring 24 inches long and 14.6 pounds, which puts him somewhere around the 90-95th percentile.  My babies have always grown well and gotten chubby rather quickly, but Gideon here is setting new records for growth.  That's okay, we love our little chunk!  

Gideon is starting to coo, smiles fairly regularly (though not when mommy was taking pictures this morning) and in response to my smiles and talking to him, and holds his head up well.  He isn't a huge fan of tummy time, but he tolerates it and is starting to push himself up.  He is a fairly good sleeper, he usually gives me a good stretch from about 11:00 to 4:00 but then he likes to squirm around from 4:00 to 6:00 and that is what leaves me so tired.  Good thing he's so cute!

Gideon is certainly a little cutie.  He is absolutely adorable and such a good little cuddler.  I love laying on the couch with him cuddled up and laying on my chest.

We are just so thankful to have this little guy in our family.





No comments:

Post a Comment