Sunday, July 3, 2011

Goofy Girls on the Go

Oh what a day this has been!

This morning Lily dug through Charlotte's closet and found a sock monkey that I made about a year ago and a tutu and decided that it was time to play. Apparently she and the sock monkey were going to go for a ride.
She then climbed into my bed and grabbed my copy of Jane Eyre and read to herself for a little while.
She then found my cell and chatted away!
This afternoon I made a hodgepodge throw everything into it smoothie and Lily loved it! 1/2 veggies and 1/2 fruit and Lily downed it.
And of course some time was spent outside playing in the yard.
Charlotte is getting so big! She has learned how to sit up on her own, she can't stay up for long, but she can hold herself up for a little while. She is way too little for this!
She is getting more interested in the play gym now and plays with it all of the time.
She also likes to be on her tummy more. Today she mastered rolling from front to back (she has been rolling from her back to her front for a little while) and now she is rolling all over the house. I can set her down and a minute later she has moved 5 feet. Again, it is WAY too early for this!
On Friday Charlotte's first tooth broke through!
The second tooth is almost through, but until it breaks through chewing on mommy's finger will have to do.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute! I can't believe Charlotte is getting teeth already! My babies didn't get their teeth until nearly a year.

    ReplyDelete