Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Easter was great this year. It started early when Lily woke up and found her basket in the living room. We made one for Charlotte, but it was pretty sparse, just her dress and a movie since she doesn't play with much.This year I made the girls matching Easter dresses. Don't ask me why, I don't know, I guess that I just like to sew and it is so hard to find dresses sometimes that I figure that it is easier to make them myself.

Getting the girls to sit together and get a picture of them in their Easter dresses didn't go well. I either had Charlotte looking at me and Lily looking away,Or Lily looking at me and Charlotte looking away and fussing.So I settled on individual shots.
Here's Charlotte in her pink dress that is a size or so too big. And Lily in her her dress that I thought that I made a size too big but it fit her perfectly. This girl is growing up all too fast.
Our stake conference happened to be on Easter this year and it was wonderful. It is always wonderful to remember why we celebrate Easter and how we are blessed because He is risen.

1 comment: