Friday, May 27, 2011

....Three Months....

Today our Charlotte Elizabeth is three months old. I know that I say this every time but I can't believe how quickly time seems to be passing by. We are already 1/4 of the way through her first year and I still feel like we just brought her home.

Lottie is learning all kinds of new skills. She grasps toys, smiles spontaneously, and she can even laugh. I don't have current height and weight stats, but she is growing! Charlotte is also sleeping 9-10 hours at a stretch almost every night, which makes for a happy momma. We have also decided that her eyes are going to be blue. They are still changing a bit, but never go brown, just blue.

So here's our little girl in her 3 months onesie.
And sitting with her piggy.
This is the only smile that I managed to catch on camera today. She has been smiling, but as soon as I pull the camera out she stops.
Look who's rocking the bumbo.
Lily read her book to Charlotte. I love it when they play together.
Charlotte grasping a toy on her activity mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment