Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13: Paint Picture Frames

It was another busy day in the Hansen home, but we managed to find a little bit of time for our advent calendar. Lily is insistent on it now, she makes sure to remind me if we have't gotten to it early enough in the day. Today's activity was to paint some little picture frame.
I painted them all white and the idea was for the girls to do a few hand prints on them.
Lily had other ideas. I learned something new though, Lily loves to use a paintbrush! No more finger painting for her, I need to get her some brushes.
Charlotte on the other hand wanted nothing to do with the process.
After Lily finished painting hers, she actually did well covering it all, I added some glitter, because as everyone knows, glitter just makes this better.
Charlotte refused to touch her frame, so I finished it up for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment