Friday, December 23, 2011

December 23: Read "The Night Before Christmas"

 Good golly, is tomorrow really Christmas Eve?  You'd think that with doing and advent calendar it wouldn't sneak up on me like this.  Not too much left to do, but enough to keep me busy.

Today's activity was easy because I anticipated a busy day for today when I came up with this whole idea last month.  Our plan was to sit by the tree in our PJs and read "The Night Before Christmas."

Once the girls were ready for bed this evening Lily climbed into Tyson's lap and I set Charlotte next to her while he read the story.
 It was one of my favorites as a child, I even had it memorized a long time ago.  It brings back fun memories for me of my own Childhood at Christmastime.  I hope that these girls learn to enjoy it as much as I always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment