Tuesday, December 27, 2011

....Ten Months....

I can hardly believe it, our little Charlotte is already 10 months old!  She has gotten so big and grown up recently.  This last month she has started clapping, waving, and even WALKING!  She babbles, says "ma ma ma" and "da da da" all of the time and she loves to play with her big sister, Lily.
 She is such a happy girl, her smiles are just so joyful and sweet.
 Our girl with her piggy, my goodness she has gotten big.  Just a few months ago that pig was just about the same size as she was, and now she dwarfs it.
As I mentioned before, our little girl is walking now.  She still crawls most of the time, but she stands unsupported a lot and can take 4-5 steps at a time.  She is so proud of herself when she takes steps!  I just know that soon she is going to be running all over the place.
Charlotte has also started playing with toys more and more, she loves her new baby dolls and her My Pal Violet.  It is so cute to see my baby girl cuddling her baby doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment