Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas everyone!

I didn't take a ton of pictures, I never do, I prefer to just enjoy the moment. 
 Lily and Tyson checked out their stocking together.
I'm amazed by this little girl, I thought that these lacing cards would take her some time to figure out, but her fine motor skills are pretty good, she was able to lace them just fine. Charlotte had already made a mess of her pajamas so Tyson put her in one of my t-shirts.
 Lily gave Charlotte a new baby doll, which of course made Charlotte very happy, she loves her babies!
 We made the girls a dress up center out of an old entertainment center, and well, they sure seemed to like it.  They went right to playing dress-up.
After opening gifts and playing for a while we had the traditional Hansen Family Christmas Breakfast of Aebleskivers and sausage.  I'm really starting to get the hang of making them.  I made over 2 dozen this year and didn't mangle a single one, which is quite a success for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment